Because your safety as well as that of our employees, partners and suppliers is our priority, we have created a charter of health commitments which will come into force as soon as the establishment reopens on June 19, 2020 , as well as all the actions and precautions put in place within DAR EL AIN in order to be able to welcome you in the best conditions compliance with health standards.
We invite you to read it and apply the recommendations found in this charter upon arrival. In order to limit the spread of COVID-19; the intelligence and responsibility of all are our best allies.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Our activity programs are in the open air (outdoor) guarantee you the < strong> non proximity and respect for recommended social distancing . We do not provide accommodation and we will receive you in our spacious room for the briefing.
Our equipment, tents and sleeping bags are washed according to all recommended hygiene procedures.
Our program guarantees you non-proximity and compliance with recommended social distancing . We do not provide accommodation and we will receive you in our spacious room for the briefing. Our equipment, tents and sleeping bags are washed according to all recommended hygiene procedures. Our Staff have been sensitized and encouraged to adopt the new sanitary procedures which meet the safety and hygiene guidelines provided by the government and the health authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) , with regard to reducing the likelihood transmission of COVID-19 ; in order to provide you with a suitable and secure service during this period, all of our staff will wear a surgical mask in public places. We have carried out daily disinfection of the space throughout the day, always for your comfort and safety.
We have taken all the necessary precautions to receive you in optimal conditions of safety, so that you can enjoy your stay with peace of mind, with peace of mind.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
We would like to thank each of our customers in advance for wearing a mask when traveling on the way to our premises, within the premises of the DAR EL AIN establishment as well as in public places ; for the respect and safety of all.
As a responsible surrender, apart from my commitments in the hiker charter and following the Covid-19, I agree to:
- I take my temperature before hitting the road for the program,
- I control my temperature throughout the duration of my experiment program,
- I wear the mask as soon as I take the road by public transport or accompanied personal. I keep it on me during the hike and put it back after arrival ,
- I use Hydro-Alcoholic Solutions regularly and before and after using the mask,
- I walk respecting as much as possible the social distancing in force with other hikers,
- I don't spit on the ground and blow my nose in a disposable tissue, and I keep them in a special plastic bag,
- I do not throw waste on the course but in bins dedicated for this purpose,
- I use my own refueling container and only use individualized portions ,
- I do not share my water bottle with other hikers, and I do not ask for other people's water bottles,
- I do not come into physical contact with any other hiker.
Remember: See something? Say something!
Our team is required to report any illness immediately, and our customers are encouraged to do the same! If at any time you experience flu symptoms, such as chills, cough, runny nose, fever, congestion or sore throat; let us know and try to stay away from the rest of the group.
Come and recharge your batteries in complete safety!
Please respect the barrier gestures, in an outdoor program, it is possible; keep 1.5m to 2m distance between each of you and our team members.
Collective intelligence and responsibility are our best allies.
We wish you a very pleasant experience!